Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Kryptonite

So back in November I catered with Courtney's family... for something. Some sort of church Christmas party I think. Anyways, I LOVE catering with the Montagues. Not just because of the food, I know that is what you were all thinking, but because they are so fun to work with!! Always laid back, laughing, getting the job done and having fun while doing it. But I regress.... back to the food. My absolute FAVORITE thing that the Montagues serve is the garlic bread. Oh good Lord it is good!!!
And I will tell you why:
- the bread it grilled over the wood burning grill
- the butter has been melted over it as well, and has been infused with the smokey flavor
- LOTS of butter.... REAL butter
- LOTS of garlic
After the bread is grilled and the butter and garlic is melted they put it in a pan:
cut the bread in half and literally shove it into the butter. Like practically dunk the whole piece. The bread comes out soaking in the garlic butter and it drips down your chin when you bite into it... oh my... oh my.... I'm salivating just thinking about it.
I could talk about this for a long time... but it's making me hungry. So I must move on now.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What wonderful quality photos those are! For coming from a phone camera that is...

I'm hungry for some of that yumminess right now too!