Sunday, December 21, 2008

Health Update

I have been having some health issues for the last month or so. I won't go into too much detail about it but basically my Dr. thinks I have some sort of gastric irritation. So he put me on the purple pill and after two weeks it is getting a little better. However I have having stomach pain and cramps. I had a follow up appointment Monday the 15th and the Dr. was pushing around and indeed my right abdomen quadrant was very sore!! So the Dr. asks me... have you ever had any ovarian problems?? Well yes. Yes I have. He said we need to do an ultrasound to see if it is my ovary or my appendix. I'm hoping its my appendix!! I would rather have to have my appendix removed than an ovary removed. I'm can't even stress myself out right now and go into all the complications and sadness that would be caused from ovary problems. So I'm going to stay positive and wait for the results from my ultrasound that I have scheduled for Tuesday 23rd.

I also don't want to have to have anything taken out before my cruise in January.

In the meantime my insurance doesn't want to cover my prescription to heal my stomach. sigh. While my Dr. tries to clear things up with them, they were kind enough to give me 10 days worth of samples from their office so things don't get any worse. Bless their hearts.
I'm trying to stay positive....

No comments: