Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SF Day 2008

We started a new family tradition last year of going to San Francisco to see the Christmas Decorations and visit with Denae and her boyfriend Derek. This year Johnny joined us. Here we are on our way:
We first stopped at D&D's apartment to check out their new place and new fish & tank. It is very cute. The view from their roof is amazing!! I don't have pics. So you will just have to trust me. Ha!! After we checked out their pad we took the bus down to the Ferry Building on Pier One. This was Johnny's first bus ride ever!!

We walked around the Ferry Building on Pier One and bought some bread and chocolate then headed over the Union Square. We saw the Macy's windows where all the little kittens were for sale in their little window displays. Very cute. We also saw the huge tree in the building across the street I don't know the name of:

Then we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory to make our reservation for dinner. There was over an hour wait so we lounged in the furniture department while we waited:
Then it was dinner and dessert time!!! Sooooo good!!! If you have never had the Avocado Eggrolls there... You HAVE to try them!!! They are the best!!! We all split the Banana Cheesecake for dessert. It was very good!!
Then we headed outside to take a picture by the tree. They also had an ice skating rink there this year... seems to be they are every where this year...
Did I mention it was cold?? Here we are by the tree:
I'm looking forward to SF 2009!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Next time you go to the Cheesecake Factory you need to try their TexMex Eggrolls. They might be even better then the Avocado Eggrolls... Trust me!

Just think, D and I walked from Old Navy DOWN to the Ferry Building then down to Fisherman's Wharf. Man my dogs were barkin'!

Teaseburger said...

Maybe we should just go together. Then you can get the TexMex and I'll get the avacado and we can share. Ha!!!

Yeah... that is too far!! No way mom couldn't have done that with her knee. Heck, I couldn't have done it with my good knees. Hahaha!!