Friday, December 26, 2008

It's like Exile Island... but BETTER!!

Below is a layout of the building that I work in:
Let me show you around. Let's start in the back.
- There is the Warehouse and Field Office that our Field Managers use.
- You can enter the back of the building into the offices through Production. Production is where Patty and Allison sit and where I actually started out in the building.
- Monique sits in 'Maria's Office'.
- Across from her is the kitchen & break room.
- K.K is where the owner Sally sits when she comes to town.
- B.K is where the owner Jack sits when he comes to town.
- The multi media room is in the middle.
- And across from that is Customer Service where Toni now sits.
- Then there is the conference room.
- Darvette's office is the first in the hallway. Toni used to sit in there too.
- Backing up to Darvette's office and Customer Service is the Reception Desk on the Showroom Floor. Toni also sat there. She actually started there, then moved to Darvette's office, then back to the Front Desk and now in Customer Service. Poor thing... She is all over the place!
- On the showroom floor is the Design Office that my Contract Sales people, Geoff, Paul & Sandra use when they are in town.
- Where is says 'Front' and all along the front there is the parking lot.


This is the view from the hallway on the showroom floor by the reception desk and before Darvette's office.
I know your thinking Stacey... where do you sit??... Well do you see the 'Play Room' off of the Showroom floor on the upper right hand side? Yes. THAT is where my office is. The 'Play Room'. All the way over there. As far from everyone as you can get!! In the picture above, the doorway to my office is to the left and behind the white window blinds display.

This is a picture standing outside the door to my office to the left of the window display looking back towards the Front Desk. Can you see the front desk waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy over there?? Yeah. It's far.

It is a walk to get anywhere from my office let me tell you!! I try not to walk back there that much. God forbid I get exercise. Hahahahaha.
Here is my desk. My messy desk. I change the swag above my cork board for every season. I'm a goober like that. See the white lights around it?? That is my favorite part!! As well as the pics on the board. The combo makes it very homey. I do love it back there... no one has a clue when I come in (which is good because I'm about 20 minutes late everyday... LOL!!!) or when I leave or what I do. I can have the radio on as loudly as I want and take a nap on my desk when I'm super tired (which I do often.. heehee). It is VERY rare that anyone walks back there to see me cause it is so far away. It's the PERFECT office... HA!!

So that is the grand tour. Hope you enjoyed. If you are even in town during work hours swing by and I will show you around... bring your walking shoes!! :o)

No comments: