Friday, December 19, 2008

Spring Semester

So the Fall semester about killed me. I was going to class on Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00pm to 9:30pm. Which is very late after having worked all day in Stockton and still having to drive back to Tracy. I also had a short term online class that I completed during this time. (mandatory by MJC) Total units earned for the semester: 6.5 = I almost died.

So what do I do for the Spring semester?? I signed up for Math 90 Intermediate Algebra. Classes start on January 12th and I will be attending on Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. And it is 5 units. I'm pretty sure after not having done any math since the year 2000 I AM going to die. And just to make it even better, I am going to miss two classes right off the bat and back to back!! Jan. 28th & Feb. 2nd. (for those of you who don't know why, that is my 30th B-day and I am going away with a few of my girlfriends on a cruise) Uggghhhh!!!

On the upside, I do believe that I will only have 1 or 2 classes left and my AA is complete!!! So I'm getting there!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

At least you'll be missing class at the beginning and not the end. And you've had the cruise booked before the spring schedule came out. Just let your prof know right away.

It's math. You'll do fine!

Krista said...

You can do it! Hey you're closer to finishing than me. I only have 20 units down which means I'm only a third done. bleh. Maybe by the time I'm 40 I'll be done. Ha!

Teaseburger said...

No worries Krista... I'm on the 20 year school plan too. Ha!! I'm taking one at at time.

I got the Math book yesterday... it's HUGE!!! Oh my.... I hope it's like riding a bike and all comes back to me!!