Thursday, December 18, 2008

MVC Christmas Choir


I am singing in the Monte Vista Chapel Choir this Sunday during the Christmas services!! FUN FUN!!! My friend Courtney is also singing. However we are not near each other... because she smells. Kidding!! She is a soprano & I am an alto and we are on two different sides. That's all. I promise. ;p There will be two services and thus two chances to hear us sing!! I'm excited that my brother and his family as well as my parents are planning on attending. I hope to see you there too!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Jerk!

I think Kaitlin is going to come with my, but my parents are involved in the service at Hilmar Cov, so they can't.

Krista said...

Yay for you and Courtney!! I am planning on coming to the 4:00 service. It will be fun to see you!

Teaseburger said...

We are actually only singing on Sunday during the morning services... not the Christmas Eve service... :o(