Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

(I'm about a month behind here... I know.)
Thanksgiving 2008 was pretty low key this year. Which was very nice. Mom and I made the food. As usual it was an amazing spread. :o) Here I am making the dessert. See that pile of chocolate?? It's for the chocolate soup. YUM!!!! It is the favorite dessert of the girls in our family. Maybe one day I'll post the recipe.



Mostly everyone just kicked back in the living room. The kids colored and played. The adults visited. My grandparents where here from Livermore and my Uncle Terry was here for Georgia.
We normally take a picture at the dinner table all looking at the camera... but we didn't this year. This is as good as it gets. Ha!
After dinner Denae showed up and stayed for a few hours. We all visited and she helped the kids color.
It was a great day!! Filled with family, friends, love and memories. The best kind of day!!

No comments: