Monday, December 22, 2008

What a blessed day!!

So my voice hurts a little... and I'm tired. Today was the MVC Christmas services that the choir sang in. That would be me. It was pretty great if I do say so myself!! I had to get up at 5:30 in the morning to leave my house at 6:30 to be there by 7:30 though... I can not tell you the last time I was up early enough to watch the sunrise!! Soooo early!!! But well worth it!!

This is my new friend Genelle. She is great!!! She is also an alto and was on my left side during the performances and kept me on key. I wish she lived closer!!

Here is Courtney and I waiting to sing at the second service. I really like this picture of us.

Here we are in front of the stage.


Our friend Katrinia joined us in the green room before the service. Photo op!!


After the service I headed over to my brother's house to celebrate my niece Caitlyn's 5th birthday. She opened presents and we had brunch. Then I need a nap from getting up so dang early. After my two hour nap we all got ready to go to Logan, Caitlyn and Jack's Christmas program at their church in Patterson.

Logan played a weary traveler with a hooked staff (the little one on the far left):


Jack was a shepherd with a hooked staff:


and Caitlyn was a sheep with a fluffy sheep hat. Caitlyn the sheep decided to start to wonder down the front steps of the stage:


but never fear!! Jack the shepherd to the rescue... he walked right up to her and hooked his staff around her neck and corralled her back to the other kids. EVERYONE was cracking up!! It was classic!!! I was crying to hard from laughing to get a pic... I know Lett's mom did though so hopefully she posts it!! Fun day!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG that's too funny!

Geez. I have big boobs! Why didn't anyone ever tell me?!?

Teaseburger said...

Hahahaha!!! Guess I never noticed. LOL!!!