Thursday, January 15, 2009

Raggedy Old Lady

My pajamas are really sad. When I go to bed I look like a 48 year old soccer mom. I wear worn out, holey shirts and ripped up, holey, worn out shorts and pajama pants. The fabric on all of my jamies is so old you can literally see through them. It's embarrassing and uncomfortable. So if you were need to get me a birthday present and couldn't come up with anything... pajamas. I need pajamas. I live in these things so they would be put to good use. Trust me.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I refuse to contribute to your laziness...

Teaseburger said...

Girl I SLEEP in them too!!!! I DO need them for that!!

kMack said...

haha what kind of jamies do you like? should i get you the kind with feet?

Teaseburger said...

Ha!! Maybe not with feet... I'm getting big enough I may just need a moomoo to sleep in.....