Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And they were right....

So everyone tells me that with how much I LOVE food and all that I eat people are amazed that I don't weigh 600 pounds... and if I didn't go to the gym, that I probably would. And they were right. I haven't been to the gym in 4 months and have gained 11 pounds. I officially weigh more today that I ever have in my entire life. This does NOT make me happy.... sigh.
I sure hope my upcoming math class isn't as difficult as the History and Economy classes I took last semester so that I can have some time and energy to go back to the gym!!! God knows I can't control my eating..... so SOO sad. :o(

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Eat out less. That does 2 things:
1) Saves you $$$
2) You have more control over what you bring with you for lunch.

(Safeway = 5 for $10 eat right frozen meals. that's a week worth of lunch for $10, not so shabby.)

Teaseburger said...

Yeah... they just have a lot of sodium. But I will do that.

Did I mention that all of my pants are so tight that they are leaving red welts on my stomach and back?? That is really nice. It's going to be all about the cover ups on the cruise!!!!