Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas at the James'

Christmas at the James house was a little different this year.

My poor father woke up and didn't feel good so he decided to check himself into the hospital ER. Come to find out he had two kidney stones. Poor dad. He came home at noon when I drove to Manteca to pick up his meds. Other than my poor dad being in his room almost all day we had a good time. My brother and his kids were there the whole day and that was really nice.
Jack got something he liked here... hahaha.
And here he got some new clothes from Grandma Buttons (my mom). He decided to put them on right away. He even put on his new shirt and pants and then realized he forgot his new Lego Indiana Jones underwear and took his pants back off to put them on. He likes new clothes. He cracks me up!!
One of the brief moments my dad made it out of bed. The dog was still taking care of him though.
And she wasn't far from mom either.
Me.
Dinner. Yum!!

My stash!!!
It was a very nice day... despite my dad not being in the room. Looking forward to next year!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I frequently change into new clothing in the midst of a family event. I find it 'refreshing'. ;) that's hilarious!

And I love the dog - or should I saw picture hog?