Wednesday, January 28, 2009

30 & Flirty?? More like halfway to 60!!

Soooo.... Today is my 3oth Birthday. I am NOT happy about this.

For several reasons:
I am fatter than I ever have been in my entire life.
I have never been never married.
I've never had children.
I have an unstable, low paying job.
I don't have a college degree.
I have no money or savings.
I still living with my parents.
My body is falling apart and I'm always in pain.

Truly I am just pathetic. I AM that pathetic, fat spinster women that lives with her parents and has a crap load of cats. Except I hate cats. How sad is it that I'm only a cat away.... So no. I don't feel 30 and flirty. I feel halfway to 60.

Happy flippen birthday to me.

3 comments:

Brinkley said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry you are feeling bad about it. Susan and I feel the same way about ourselves, so you aren't alone. We live next door to her parents and sometimes barely feel like adults. It's hard when you see people you graduated with being all successful and stuff. You aren't alone sweetie, and there is still a ton of time to find your path.

kMack said...

Happy Birthday! I am so buying you a cat now :) j/k you can visit mine!

Anonymous said...

1. good news these are all things that can be changed. and I am sure will change.

2. I don't like cats either so I have declared I will be the bird lady...even tho birds scare me. But I am allergic to cats sooooooo