Friday, January 23, 2009

Like I wasn't even here...

If I die today, or in the near future or whatever, it will be like I was never here. There is nothing that I have to leave behind. No belongings to distribute, no estate to settle, no husband to miss me at home, no kids to be sad I'm not there. I don't even have a paper trial that connects me to anyone or anywhere except the same address I have been at for 30 years. Nobody's life would change, no one's routines would have to be altered, no one would notice I was gone.... I just wouldn't be there anymore. It would be like I was never even here in the first place.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I know you're not so happy about you're upcoming impending doom day. But come on! You have friends that would miss you to death and would grieve and mourn our loss. You have parents, and nieces and nephews, and a brother and sis-in-law. You've impacted more people then you realize.

So you better just knock it off!

Or I might have to pust the party pooper off the side of that big boat we'll be on next week!

Got it?!?!