Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh how I love this stuff!!!

There is a diamond in the rough in Lathrop, CA that has the GREATEST SUSHI ON EARTH!!! I'm not joking. It is amazing!!! Everyone I have taken there (that likes sushi of course) tells me so. It is the Mikasa Japanese Bistro.

This is my favorite roll at the moment. The DCS Roll:
The problem is it is way to close to my work.... I can go there for my lunch. A reason I have gained 11 pounds in the last 4 months?? hmmmm. The next time I go with friends I will take pictures of the other rolls. Of course you won't understand with just pictures... so let me know when you want to go and we are so there!! Lunch or dinner!! (just not on a Monday as they are closed)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

No more sushi!!! Next time I hear of you having sushi I'm going to slap you're hand and call you fat!

J/K about the fat part. But I will slap your hand!

Teaseburger said...

Yes. Please do call me fat!! I need it!! However, I took this picture about 3 months ago.... so you can't slap me for this one. It just took me forever to post it.

Krista said...

I want to go to sushi!! sssshhhhh don't tell Courtney...