Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cruisen Day 2

I'm hoping to not wake up too early today... it's not easy sleeping in a hotel though. So we will see. I believe us girls are going to be hitting a grocery store to pick up some wine (you can take one bottle per person on board the ship) and any other soda's and snacks we may want. Not sure if we will load up on snacks to tide us over until we board or if we will grab lunch somewhere. We board at 4pm and Tina will be taking us to the ship. She is so sweet. She will also be moving my car (well, Courtney's) around her condo parking lot so that we don't have to pay the $14 a day for parking. I'm not sure how long boarding will take... then we are off to find our rooms and all that fun stuff... and then I'm sure we will be exploring the ship and get our bearings. Will, I'm sure the other girls will get their bearings... I will be lost the whole time... Ha!!! I also need to remember to go it easy on the free food... yikes!!!

No comments: