Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy Bee!!!

I am such a pack rat. Maybe even a hoarder. Boo to me!! So this weekend I have been going through my closet and drawers and getting rid of anything that I own that is over ten years old or stained, ripped, etc. Thus far I have gotten rid of six black garbage bags full of crap. Two bags of shoes, three bags of clothes and one bag of other stuff. And really... I could do a lot more. I feel like getting rid of everything I have. But I don't' really have the money to replace all of that at the moment. So it is what it is for now. It sure looks good though!!! I'm feeling pretty accomplished.

3 comments:

Brinkley said...

Ugh, It's always hard for me to get rid of old stuff too. Until I met Susan, I still had old t shirts from when I was in middle school!

Courtney said...

Woot woot! I've been accumulating a pile of stuff. It's about time to transfer it to trash bags and movie it out of my house!

Krista said...

Good job!! Didn't it feel great to throw that stuff away? Every time I threw a bag into the dumpster while cleaning out the old house, I said, "that felt good!"