Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Family

This is my family:
Okay more specifically:
My grandparents here with both of their sons, my father and my Uncle Terry, who lives in Georgia.

My parents. Dad is a genius (mad scientist really) and can make or fix anything. Mom loves doing Genealogy, and is a very good cook!!

My brother Chad (a painter and all around good and funny guy) and his wife Letty (ridiculously crafty, creative and fun) with their four adorable kids.
Aren't they so cute!!! Lett made the girls dresses!! Logan is the oldest, then Caitlyn, Jack and Catrinia.

Logan is an organizer. He loves to set things up and have a spot for everything. He is a nuzzler. He is the original pirate.


Caitlyn loves purple, pink, bugs, all things outdoors and to run on her tippy-toes (and she is fast!!).


Jack is a comedian. He has more facial expressions than Jim Carrey. Mr. Go-With-The-Flow. He is also a pirate... Capt'n Jack.


Catrina is a just a doll. She is so petite and lovey. She is like me in that she loves to just lay around in bed. Ha!! (she wanted me to pick her up in this pic... so cute!!)


Denae is my sister (by choice). She is random and indecisive. She keeps me entertained and laughing everyday.

Johnny is my future. He is my best friend. He is many wonderful things... of which I will save for another blog.


And that is the main players... for now. I have heard rumor that Chad and Lett may have more... and I'm hoping one day to have a few myself. Maybe Lett and Denae and I will all have one at the same time!! Wouldn't that be a hoot (as my mother would say)!!


I love my family!!

No comments: