Monday, September 22, 2008

To the pain

So this weekend my parents decided that instead of paying the tree cutters 3k to cut down the HUGE pine tree in the front yard... my mother with her new knee and my father with his broken back were going to 'trim it' instead. I could not in good conscious lay in the back yard and get a tan at this point. So I 'volunteered' to help. Six hours later we had a handle on it. It is not done. But the truck bed is FULL and so is the gutter still. It will take dad at least two trips to the dump. And someone still needs to come by and load up the free wood. I don't know how either of them are still walking. Because I'M NOT!!! Oh the pain!!! I need to work on the picture aspect of blogs for you to fully understand. I was going to take pictures of the sushi Mahina, MaySue and I had on Friday night too... but my stomach was too excited to eat it than my brain was to take pictures of it. Oops. Next time.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh! Sushi! How was that? You'll be quite impressed with what I got at IKEA.